To keep your jewellery looking it's best, we've put together a few simple care tips to help protect and keep it looking beautiful.
Do's and don'ts
- Do store your jewellery in it's original packaging or alternative jewellery box to protect it and prevent it from tarnishing.
- Do remove your jewellery before getting wet - e.g. swimming, showering, bathing.
- Do avoid chlorinated water.
- Do remove your jewellery before exercising.
- Don't spray perfume directly on to your jewellery and avoid other household detergents or other chemical products.
- Do dry your jewellery after getting wet.
All our sterling silver is rhodium plated to help protect it from tarnishing. Slight tarnishing will occur over time, but can be easily cleaned by gently rubbing with a silver polishing cloth.
18kt Gold & Rose Gold Vermeil
Our gold vermeil jewellery is crafted from sterling silver and plated with a layer of 18kt gold over 2.5 microns thick. Over time, the plating will wear slightly and colour change may be noticeable. To help keep your jewellery in it's best condition, follow the do's and don'ts above. In particular avoid getting your jewellery wet and dry immediately if this occurs. Avoid harsh abrasives, such as perfume and household detergents. To help maintain shine, polish your jewellery on occasion using a microfibre polishing cloth.