We've got you coveredFree delivery and returns on all orders over £40 so there's no need to worry about swapping for a different size or colour.
Want to spread the cost?That's right, you can spread the cost of your purchase over three equal payments. The payment for each instalment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first instalment will be collected when your order is confirmed by Recognised and instalments 2 and 3 are scheduled 30 and 60 days later, respectively.
How do I order using Pay in Three?Add your items to your basket and go to Checkout as normal. Your billing and delivery address can be different, however they need to be in the same country. Make sure you enter a mobile number and then on payment page, Select 'Pay over time with Klarna' as your payment option (below PayPal option). You'll be taken to a Klarna payment portal to complete your order. Simple.
A Work of Heart Book
Introducing the Motherhood Popon and Work of Heart Book - recognising each and every mother.
You cannot paint one defining picture of what it looks like to be a mum or write one conclusive definition as to what it means. Children or no children, motherhood takes many forms and different expressions. All are a creative process to form many amazing, unique works of art - or as we’d put it... works of heart.
Just as art is unique, so are our works of heart. A Work of Heart is a collection of stories recognising some incredible women and their courage in overcoming personal challenges to create authentic and powerful works of heart.
A Perfect Gift This Mother's Day
A special gift for mother's day. You can purchase on it's own or with any of the Motherhood Popons.
100% of profits from every Motherhood Popon sold are donated to Pregnancy Twinning and Little Village.
- Standard Delivery (£3.95): 2-3 Working Days
- Next Day Delivery (£5.95): 1 Working Day
- All UK orders are handled by Royal Mail Group LTD.
FREE UK Exchanges & Returns
- FREE exchanges and returns on all UK orders via Royal Mail within 28 days of purchase.
- If you wish to return or exchange your order please send your order number and return reason via our contact form here and we'll be happy to help!
International Delivery & Returns
- Standard International Delivery (£10): 2-4 Days to Europe and 3-5 days to Rest of World via FedEx Express.
- We can accept international returns within 28 days of arrival.
- It is your responsibility to pay any delivery charges, duties and taxes incurred to return your purchase.
- If you wish to return please send your order number and return reason via our contact form here and we'll be happy to help!
Terms and Conditions
- Please note we cannot ship to PO Box addresses. We will contact you for an alternative address.
- We can not be held liable for parcels that are delayed or go missing when the delivery address has been inputted incorrectly or is incomplete.
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm (GMT) to be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day.
- We dispatch orders Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Orders placed after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend will be processed on Monday for delivery the next working day.