Gold Smooth Pebble Popon
Make your statement with our Pebble Popon® which carries a simple message - We Are Better Together.
Inspired by the pebbles on a beach that are shaped by each other as well as their environment, the Pebble Popons® celebrate that we are both unique and connected to one another. In troubled times, we recognise that we are strongest when we stand together in solidarity. 100% of profits from this Popon® will be donated to support the powerful work of NHS Charities Together and Blueprint for All.
All of our Gold Vermeil jewellery is coated in a layer of 18ct gold over a solid 925 Sterling Silver base, giving you the highest quality gold plating for the best price.
Pair with our Popon Bangles or Necklace Chains to complete your meaningful look. Beautiful and ethical, this Smooth Pebble Popon® can make for a special gift that truly makes a difference.
Each Recognised piece is ethically handcrafted by talented artisans with sustainably-sourced materials.
Each Recognised piece is ethically handcrafted with care by a team of talented artisans. We partner with a wonderful family-run workshop that delicately craft each Recognised base and Popon® to perfection.
COVID-19 Update: Our operations are currently running as normal and whilst we continue to dispatch orders in a timely manner, deliveries are dependant on the postal services at any given time:
- Standard Delivery (£3.95): Dispatched in 1-3 Working Days.
- Next Day Delivery (order before 3pm) (£7.50): 1 Working Day
- All UK orders are handled by Royal Mail
Exchanges & Returns
Something not quite right? Returns or exchanges are on us within 30 days of receiving your order.
We aim to please. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, provided we get them back within 30 days of receiving the items and in a perfect, sellable condition.
- FREE exchanges and returns on all UK orders via Royal Mail within 30 days of receiving your items.
- If you wish to return or exchange your order please send your order number and return reason via our contact form here and we'll be happy to help.
- Returned items must be in returned in a perfect, sellable condition in order to process.
International Delivery & Returns
- Standard International Delivery (£10): 5-10 Days to Europe and 5-10 days to Rest of World via FedEx Express.
- We can accept international returns within 30 days of arrival.
- It is your responsibility to pay any delivery charges, duties and taxes incurred to return your purchase.
- If you wish to return please send your order number and return reason via our contact form here and we'll be happy to help!
Terms and Conditions
- Please note we cannot ship to PO Box addresses. We will contact you for an alternative address.
- We can not be held liable for parcels that are delayed or go missing when the delivery address has been inputted incorrectly or is incomplete.
- Orders need to be placed by 3pm (GMT) to be dispatched the same day.
- Orders placed after 3pm will be processed the next working day for Next Day Delivery option.
- We dispatch orders Monday - Friday (excluding Bank Holidays).
- Orders placed after 3pm on Friday and over the weekend will be processed on Monday if Next Day Delivery option selected.